With new cases of Coronavirus being confirmed on a daily basis. We have put together a range of products here many of which have been independently tested to kill Coronavirus according to independent EN 14467 laboratory testing. Below is a helpful Coronavirus guide, containing important information to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Like other respiratory viruses, Coronavirus is spread primarily through coughs and sneezes. It is probable that the virus survives temporarily on contaminated surfaces so fomites may serve as a source of infection too.
Current advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health England (PHE) is to ensure good hand hygiene is the primary protective measure.
- When appropriate, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and clean running water
- Use alcohol-based hand rubs when available
- Frequently touched surfaces and objects should be regularly cleaned and disinfected
Also recommended to minimize spread and contraction of respiratory viruses:
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately after use
- Avoid contact with anyone who has a fever and cough
- When visiting live markets avoid direct contact with animals
The most effective way of avoiding infection by Coronavirus is practicing consistent personal hygiene.
Mirius™ provides high quality personal and environmental hygiene products which can contribute to preventing the spread of Coronavirus.
Personal Hygiene Products:
- Antibacterial soap for frequent hand washing
- Antibacterial alcohol gel for sanitizing hands after contact with commonly touched objects such as money and public surfaces
Environmental Hygiene Products
- Omnicide™ disinfectant for inanimate surfaces (for application at 1:400 dilution)
FREE Coronavirus Poster
Download your FREE Protecting Yourself Against Coronavirus poster below:
World Health Organisation (WHO)